Los Gatos Mountains 95033 Real Estate Market
Looking for great schools, more space, and a less suburban environment? Just beyond the borders of the Town of Los Gatos lies a collection of rural communities situated in the scenic Santa Cruz Mountains, or Coastal Range and together there are known as “The Los Gatos Mountains”. This large region sits above Almaden Valley, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, Saratoga, and a bit north of there in Santa Clara County, and just over the summit and toward Scotts Valley, Soquel, and Aptos in Santa Cruz County. As the description implies, it is a sprawling area and within it there are different school districts, views, levels of sunshine, natural hazards such as earthquake faults, and amenities which can all impact housing prices and real estate market trends and the market may be very different from one segment or price point to another.
All of these areas fall under the 95033 zip code and have a Los Gatos mailing address, so they are viewed together. Don’t be confused into thinking that areas in the Los Gatos Mountains are the same as the Town of Los Gatos, though – they are quite different.
- Median home prices increased by 6.4% year-over-year to $1,301,250 from $1,222,500.
- The average home sales price rose by 3.4% year-over-year to $1,374,060 from $1,329,000.
- Home sales rose by 33.3% year-over-year to 8 from 6.
- Active listings fell 17.9% year-over-year to 32 from 39.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio rose by 5.9% year-over-year to 103.2% from 97.4%.
- The average days on market rose by 21.0% year-over-year to 21 from 18.
Compared To Last Month
- Median home prices improved by 107.2% to $1,301,250 from $628,000.
- The average home sales price rose by 62.2% to $1,374,060 from $847,333.
- Home sales up by 166.7% to 8 from 3.
- Active listings increased 18.5% to 32 from 27.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio increased by 2.0% to 103.2% from 101.1%.
- The average days on market dropped by 78.3% to 21 from 99.
95033 (Los Gatos Mountains) real estate market info:
|90-day stats for Single Family properties in|
LOS GATOS, CA 95033 as of June 16, 2017
|Median List Price:||$1,359,721||Average List Price:||$1,658,295|
|Total Inventory:||29||Price per Square Foot:||$517|
|Average Home Size:||2,491||Median Lot Size:||122,323|
|Average # Beds:||3.59||Average # Baths:||2.86|
|Homes Absorbed:||3||Newly Listed:||5|
|Days on Market:||103||Average Age:||36|
The median list price of homes for sale in the Los Gatos Mountains 95033 – all price points combined:
The median list price of homes for sale in the Los Gatos Mountains 95033 – showing info by price quartile:
Average days on the market (number of days the home’s been listed for sale on the MLS), all price points combined:
Average days on the market for 95033 by pricing tier – it’s erratic as the amount of inventory tends to be small:
Subscribe now to learn dozens of LOS GATOS real estate trends and other important market measures!
How’s the Real Estate Market in the Los Gatos Mountains 95033?
$1,785,000 : 54 OLD ORCHARD RD, LOS GATOS4 beds, 6 baths
$1,299,000 : 21392 Madrone DR, LOS GATOS6 beds, 3 baths
$759,950 : 21440 Shady LN, LOS GATOS3 beds, 2 baths
$1,395,000 : 26050 Pierce RD, LOS GATOS4 beds, 3 baths
$649,000 : 18525 Vina DR, LOS GATOS3 beds, 2 baths
$799,000 : 29200 Loma Chiquita RD, LOS GATOS3 beds, 3 baths
$949,000 : 17959 Mountain Charlie RD, LOS GATOS3 beds, 2 baths
$999,000 : 18291 Bayview DR, LOS GATOS3 beds, 3 baths
$3,998,000 : 18921 Bear Creek RD, LOS GATOS5 beds, 5 baths
$549,900 : 21440 Roaring Water WAY, LOS GATOS4 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the Los Gatos Mountains community.
(all data current as of 6/27/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.