Los Gatos Mountains 95033 Real Estate Market
Looking for great schools, more space, and a less suburban environment? Just beyond the borders of the Town of Los Gatos lies a collection of rural communities situated in the scenic Santa Cruz Mountains, or Coastal Range and together there are known as “The Los Gatos Mountains”. This large region sits above Almaden Valley, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, Saratoga, and a bit north of there in Santa Clara County, and just over the summit and toward Scotts Valley, Soquel, and Aptos in Santa Cruz County. As the description implies, it is a sprawling area and within it there are different school districts, views, levels of sunshine, natural hazards such as earthquake faults, and amenities which can all impact housing prices and real estate market trends and the market may be very different from one segment or price point to another.
All of these areas fall under the 95033 zip code and have a Los Gatos mailing address, so they are viewed together. Don’t be confused into thinking that areas in the Los Gatos Mountains are the same as the Town of Los Gatos, though – they are quite different.
- Median home prices increased by 6.4% year-over-year to $1,301,250 from $1,222,500.
- The average home sales price rose by 3.4% year-over-year to $1,374,060 from $1,329,000.
- Home sales rose by 33.3% year-over-year to 8 from 6.
- Active listings fell 17.9% year-over-year to 32 from 39.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio rose by 5.9% year-over-year to 103.2% from 97.4%.
- The average days on market rose by 21.0% year-over-year to 21 from 18.
Compared To Last Month
- Median home prices improved by 107.2% to $1,301,250 from $628,000.
- The average home sales price rose by 62.2% to $1,374,060 from $847,333.
- Home sales up by 166.7% to 8 from 3.
- Active listings increased 18.5% to 32 from 27.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio increased by 2.0% to 103.2% from 101.1%.
- The average days on market dropped by 78.3% to 21 from 99.
95033 (Los Gatos Mountains) real estate market info:
|90-day stats for Single Family properties in|
LOS GATOS, CA 95033 as of March 17, 2017
|Median List Price:||$1,555,423||Average List Price:||$1,727,091|
|Total Inventory:||15||Price per Square Foot:||$548|
|Average Home Size:||2,981||Median Lot Size:||101,076|
|Average # Beds:||3.74||Average # Baths:||2.77|
|Homes Absorbed:||3||Newly Listed:||2|
|Days on Market:||189||Average Age:||40|
The median list price of homes for sale in the Los Gatos Mountains 95033 – all price points combined:
The median list price of homes for sale in the Los Gatos Mountains 95033 – showing info by price quartile:
Average days on the market (number of days the home’s been listed for sale on the MLS), all price points combined:
Average days on the market for 95033 by pricing tier – it’s erratic as the amount of inventory tends to be small:
Subscribe now to learn dozens of LOS GATOS real estate trends and other important market measures!
How’s the Real Estate Market in the Los Gatos Mountains 95033?
$930,000 : 19032 Oak CT, LOS GATOS3 beds, 2 full baths
$1,595,000 : 30555 Loma Chiquita RD, LOS GATOS4 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
$1,249,000 : 20810 Locust DR, LOS GATOS3 beds, 3 full baths
$949,000 : 17790 Kiowa TRL, LOS GATOS4 beds, 2 full baths
$6,900,000 : 19475 Black RD, LOS GATOS7 beds, 8 full, 3 half baths
$650,000 : 17938 Madrone DR, LOS GATOS3 beds, 1 full bath
$649,000 : 17721 Navajo TRL, LOS GATOS2 beds, 1 full bath
$2,275,000 : 20702 Santa Cruz HWY, LOS GATOS5 beds, 4 full, 2 half baths
See all Real estate in the Los Gatos Mountains community.
(all data current as of 3/24/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.