The Live in Los Gatos Blog has the most comprehensive information on Los Gatos neighborhoods and subdivisions (and tracts) anywhere on the web.
What is covered in the Los Gatos neighborhoods and subdivisions posts?
Here you’ll find descriptions on the area, its boundaries, home types, architectural styles, zoning, and in some cases who built the neighborhood or the history of the land before homes were built on it. There will be photos or videos of the community and reasons why a particular part of town is popular. As much as is possible, we’ll map out the neighborhood boundaries (it’s not always clear, but often is). We’ll include information on the local public schools, as well.
In many cases, there will be a list of currently available homes for sale in that neighborhood listed in the article, and possibly pending or recently closed sales too. To make it easier to find particular Los Gatos neighborhoods, they are presented in the approximate part of town where they are found: downtown or central Los Gatos, East Los Gatos, North Los Gatos (near Lark Avenue), and West Los Gatos.
Want your Los Gatos neighborhood featured here? Please email or phone me and make the suggestion. We are adding content continually.
And please tell your friends to visit the Live in Los Gatos blog to learn about neighborhoods, subdivisons, and tracts here in the “Gem City”!
Articles on Los Gatos Neighborhoods & Subdivisions
Below, please find a list of communities we’ve blogged about so far. Please check back as we’re adding new posts monthly.
- Almond Grove Historic District
- Alberto Way communities (4) :
- Broadway Area Historic District
- Creekside Village
- Creffield Heights & San Benito area
- Edelen or University Historic District
- Fairview Plaza Historic District
- Glenridge and Bachman Park neighborhood
- Ohlone Court (houses held in condo ownership)
- Villa Felice (single family homes on Bersano Lane and townhouses on Winchester and Villa Felice Court)
North Los Gatos / Lark Avenue area neighborhoods
- Arroyo Grande / Garden Hill Road
- Charter Oaks (townhomes set near the Los Gatos Creek Trail)
- Courtstyle and Wimbledon Place (Courtside)
- Los Gatos duet homes (off Lark Ave.) – attached single family homes
- North 40 – newer homes
East Los Gatos neighborhoods
- Alta Vista (where Los Gatos and Cambrian meet)
- Belwood, Belgatos & Surmont (near Belgatos Park)
- Blossom Manor
- Bluebird Lane (young homes)
- España Oaks (town houses)
- Heritage Grove (younger subdivision near the Heintz Open Space Preserve)
- Kennedy Meadows and Kennedy Estates
- Live Oak Manor Park & west Carlton area
- Loma Vista, El Gato Terrace, Rancho Padre
- Los Gatos Village (townhomes)
- National and Los Gatos-Almaden Road
- Santa Rosa Drive and Sierra Azule (luxury homes)
- Shannon Valley Ranch (younger homes, estate properties)
- Surrey Farm
- Vista del Monte
West Los Gatos neighborhoods
- Arroyo Rinconada (townhomes)
- Cameo Park West (in Campbell with Los Gatos mailing address)
- English Oaks & Oakwood
- Foothills of Los Gatos (multi family homes)
- Loma Serena (in Monte Sereno)
- Los Gatos Estates (in Campbell with Los Gatos mailing address)
- Los Gatos Woods (popular townhouse community)
- Old Adobe Road neighborhood
- Rinconada Hills (large gated community, mostly townhouses but some houses)
- Rio Rinconada
- Saratoga Highlands
- The City of Monte Sereno
- Twin Creeks neighborhood in Monte Sereno
- Wedgewood Manor